“Watch the way you talk. Let nothing foul or dirty come out of your mouth. Say only what helps, each word a gift.
Don’t grieve God. Don’t break his heart. His Holy Spirit, moving and breathing in you, is the most intimate part of your life, making you fit for himself. Don’t take such a gift for granted. Make a clean break with all cutting, backbiting, profane talk. Be gentle with one another, sensitive. Forgive one another as quickly and thoroughly as God in Christ forgave you.”
Ephesians 4:29-31 (The Message)
* Be careful what you say.
* Don’t let anything come out of your mouth that you wouldn’t want Jesus to hear.
* Speak those things which serve as a blessing to others.
* Do not cause God any distress.
* Do not hurt God’s heart or throw His love for you back in His face.
* Allow the Holy Spirit to quicken you.
* Do not disregard the power of God that is inside of you.
* Repent and walk in who you are, not who you were.
* Be kind, considerate, and responsive to the needs of others.
* Excuse the faults/offenses of others.
What are some of the life applications you see in these scriptures?