The Phone Tree Bible Study Blog is celebrating its one year anniversary!
This weekend marks the first anniversary of The Phone Tree Bible Study Blog. Approximately one year ago, this very special bible study group went LIVE, starting its online bible study division. Dedicated to pursuing truth and chasing after the Most High God, the online ministry opened up a whole new world of possibilities for the LORD to be glorified.
Throughout the course of Phone Tree Connections, many women have crossed paths. Women from across the nation, as well as abroad, have joined in fellowship and studied the Word of God, bringing fresh insight and new perspectives. All have shared a love for the LORD and a desire to gain knowledge and understanding. And all have shown a strength of character and a depth of passion for the One who saves.
On this very special day, I wanted to take a moment to give God the glory and say…Happy Anniversary! This is ALL His. May He be exalted and lifted up.
I also wanted to say thank you to every person who has been a part of this work. I salute you. Whether you have followed The Phone Tree from afar, engaged in a formal bible study, connected through email, made direct calls or had a personal conversation with me, I want you to know that you are appreciated. If you have worked behind the scenes or even grabbed hold of the vision, I thank you from the core of my heart. Words cannot express how blessed I have been in making your acquaintance. Truly, you have gifted me far more than you will ever know. But more than that, you have granted me the privilege of witnessing what God can do.
This week as part of a week-long celebration, I will be giving away gifts to 7 random people. All you have to do to be considered for a special treat is complete at least one of the following.
1) Post a comment on any Phone Tree blog message.
2) Give a Facebook shout-out to me with a message of praise for the LORD.
3) Send a direct message to me on Twitter about a recommended read you would like to see included on The Phone Tree Buzz.
4) Visit The Phone Tree Musings and share your random thoughts.
5) Visit Social Vibe and support The Phone Tree cause.
6) Post a prayer on The Phone Tree Prayer Support Page.
7) Submit a guest post on The Phone Tree Bible Study Blog about your journey toward TRUTH.
Please make sure to include your email address so that you can be reached if you are a winner. Should you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com.