“Wonder-filled messages connecting the heart of a woman to the heart of God”
Your Key of Wonders:
Verse of Wonder: Meditate on the bible verse of the week.
Wonder Reflection: Answer the self-examination question.
Wonders from the Word: Review the listed scriptures.
Weekly Wonder: Make note of the focal message for the week.
Points of Wonder: Consider specific points of enlightenment from the lesson.
Wonder and Awe: Reflect on what the LORD has revealed to you and immediately apply it to your life.
Week 1: DREAM A DREAM
Do you dream of having a meaningful relationship with the LORD? Do you seek to esteem Him higher than all things and all people? Are you yearning to have an authentic worship experience with Him? Do you understand what it means to be filled with admiration, amazement, and awe for the Most High God? Are you looking for true freedom in Christ?
This week, you are challenged to define and determine what freedom in the LORD is and what it means for you.
Verse of Wonder: Acts 16:30
Wonder Reflection: What do you perceive freedom to be?
Wonders from the Word: Acts 16:16-40
Weekly Wonder: “Freedom is not the absence of bars but the presence of Christ.” – Sheila Walsh
Points of Wonder:
* There must be a belief in God and in Christ for true freedom to be your reality.
* A liberty of heart, soul, mind, and spirit is needed if you are to be loosed from your prisons of unbelief, idolatry, and disobedience.
* An active choice must be made to pray and praise despite your circumstances.
* Freedom is about a love-inspired and faith-filled heart toward the LORD.
* A transformation of the heart leads to true freedom.
* God can perform miracles anywhere, anytime, and in any way He wants.
* If you desire to be free to experience the wondrous dreams God has for your life, you must let the truth of His words sink deeply into your heart and soul.
Wonder and Awe:
Like Paul and Silas, you don’t have to lose yourself in Why God? Why did you let this happen to me when I am serving You with everything I have? Instead, you can understand that though your body and mind may be in bondage to something or someone, your spirit is indeed free in Christ. And you, like them, can go on praying and singing praises to God until your doors of confinement are opened.
You are encouraged to share thoughts and findings from your Wednesday Wonders bible study each week here on the blog. We would love to hear how the LORD inspires you and draws you closer to His heart.