(A Phone Tree Bible Study ACTivity Series)
“Wonder-filled messages connecting the heart of a woman to the heart of God”
There is nothing more satisfying than diving into a cool, refreshing body of water. The Phone Tree’s SPLASH, GULP, and DRINK UP! Bible Study ACTivity Series is sure to provide you with sweet relief in an amazing way.
The GULP you take with this series will satisfy your thirst in a remarkable and life-altering way.
Your Key of Wonders:
Verses of Wonder: Meditate on the specified bible verses.
Wonder ACTivity: Demonstrate a love-inspired work by completing a wondrous call to ACTion.
Wonder Reflections: Answer the self-examination questions.
Weeks 3-4: GULP
Over the next two weeks, you are challenged to drink up and eat up all you can from Song of Solomon.
Verses of Wonder: Song of Solomon 2:4-6
Wonder ACTivity: Read Song of Solomon. Next, engage in deep research on the background of the book of Song of Solomon. Once you have completed your research, share your findings with someone you view as scholarly and learned. Finally, journal and/or blog about your experience.
1) What is the Hebrew name for Song of Solomon?
2) What does Jewish history say about this book?
3) What is the Christian viewpoint regarding Song of Solomon?
4) In your own words, what was your personal takeaway from this book?
5) Were you fearful or fearless as you prepared to have an in-depth discussion with a scholar about this book?
6) What message resonated the most with you from Song of Solomon?
7) How will you apply the lessons you learned from this book to your life and what would you like to convey to others about this book?
Refresh yourself in the Living Water!
You are encouraged to share thoughts and findings from your Wednesday Wonders bible study ACTivity here on the blog. Share how the LORD inspired you and drew you closer to His heart.