(A Phone Tree Bible Study ACTivity Series)
“Wonder-filled messages connecting the heart of a woman to the heart of God”
There is nothing more satisfying than diving into a cool, refreshing body of water. The Phone Tree’s SPLASH, GULP, and DRINK UP! Bible Study ACTivity Series is sure to provide you with sweet relief in an amazing way.
The DRINK you take with this series will hydrate your heart, mind, and soul so that they might be restored to a more perfect and balanced state.
Your Key of Wonders:
Verses of Wonder: Meditate on the specified bible verses.
Wonder ACTivity: Demonstrate a love-inspired work by completing a wondrous call to ACTion.
Wonder Reflections: Answer the self-examination questions.
Weeks 5-6: DRINK the Water
Over the next two weeks, you are challenged to consume as much Living Water as you possibly can from the Well of Life.
Verses of Wonder: John 4:1-42
Wonder ACTivity: In your spiritual transformation journal or bible study notebook, write out the verses in which Jesus is speaking (7, 10, 13, 14, 22, 23, and 24). After you have done that, read three different bible translations of those key verses (The Message, Amplified Bible, and New King James Version) and make notations pertaining to the differences in wording. Next, read and re-read your notes and personalize the message. Imagine that Jesus is saying those (emphasized) words directly to you. Allow His words to pour into your spirit.
1) How often do you go to the well of Living Water during the week/day?
2) Do you seek Jesus or some other source to quench your thirst?
3) Do you find that the more you thirst for the LORD, the more you are filled?
4) What keeps you from drinking of the Living Water?
5) What does worshipping “in spirit and in truth” mean to you?
6) Do you experience periods of dryness (the place of being parched)? Why?
7) Do you believe that the LORD can quench your thirst eternally? If so, write a declaration of faith regarding your belief and trust. Make sure to add scripture references which confirm this. (The next time you are thirsty, drink up of your declaration and scripture promises.)
Refresh yourself in the Living Water!
You are encouraged to share thoughts and findings from your Wednesday Wonders bible study ACTivity here on the blog. Share how the LORD inspired you and drew you closer to His heart.