One in a Million: Journey to Your Promised Land by Priscilla Shirer
Week 3 in Summary:
Is there anything sweeter or lovelier than an encounter with God? Once God has been encountered, life is never the same. A God encounter is an experience meant to put God’s glory on display in every way.
Week 3 Quotes from Priscilla – Experiencing God:
– “Every wilderness season increases my chances to see God’s supernatural and miraculous power working for my good.” (p. 57)
– “God leads us to places where His power shows up in new and astonishing ways.” (p.61)
– “The Lord wants us to thirst not after a quick fix to our problems but after the life-altering refreshment of His provision.” (p. 64)
– “Every wilderness is compiled of one test after another. Each is designed to better reveal the truth of who God is and who we are in light of Him.” (p.66)
– “The path through the wilderness is the only route to Canaan for us.” (p. 74)
A Phone Tree Q4U: Do you tend to view your God encounters and/or wilderness experiences as bitter or sweet?