A Phone Tree Bible Study Series
Believing God by Beth Moore
Assignment: Read Chapters 13-17.
A Word or More to Review:
Galatians 5:22-23, 24; Colossians 2:11-12; Ephesians 4:22; Proverbs 1:7; Psalm 46:19; Ephesians 6:13; 2 Corinthians 10:5; Galatians 5:6; Hebrews 11
Affirmations from Beth:
– ” We know we’re coming full circle with God when we stand at a very similar crossroad where we made such a mess of life before, but this time we take a different road!”
– “Sometimes God requires us to follow a fair amount of repetition for a considerable amount of time until He deems a season complete. Then all of the sudden He seems to do something profound or miraculous, and we can’t figure out what changed.”
– “Make no mistake: Satan’s specialty is psychological warfare. If he can turn us on God (‘It’s not fair!’), turn us on others (‘It’s their fault!’), or turn us on ourselves (‘I’m so stupid!’), we won’t turn on him. If we keep fighting within ourselves and losing our own inner battles, we’ll never have the strength to stand up and fight our true enemy.”
– “Love others not by trying to become their God but by fueling their faith in God.”
– “Never stop believing God.”
Spiritual Life Fitness Challenge: After reading Hebrews 11, select one person to perform an in-depth review on. Make sure to detail his or her life in the pre and post stages of their God encounter.
Question: What are you ready and willing to believe God for as you go forward in your life journey?
Scheduling a Prayer Call: If you are interested in praying with a partner, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.