An Abbreviated Phone Tree Bible Study based on The Law of Love: Lessons from the Pages of Deuteronomy by Beth Moore
“The eternal God is a dwelling place…”
The Week in Summary (Synopsis of Featured Session): Session 6
Key Point – – > Deuteronomy…a book essential for learning how to live before God.
The Law of Love is a study that brings to our attention the importance of knowing the covenant God and obeying Him as He wills. Clear in meaning and based on the book of Deuteronomy, this lecture series does not disappoint, sharing timeless truths about the expectations of God for His people.
The Lesson (Phone Tree Take Away Points):
– God is our help. He can do to and through us to accomplish what He will.
– God is faithful and loving to His own.
– Where God resides is where we should live our lives out.
– The safety that we so desperately seek is in Jesus.
– God covers us on all sides, hiding us within the shelter of His arms.
The Question (Something to Consider):
Can you believe God…that He wants to dwell within you…that He wants to accomplish a work through you…that He wants to give you His heart’s desire?