1) Have you ever tried to run from yourself only to find that you couldn’t get away?
2) Why is it that the very thing you desire to do is the very thing that your desires keep you from doing?
3) How many times have you made excuses about why you haven’t obeyed God?
4) Who is it that you try to satisfy more, yourself or God?
5) What is the longest amount of time you have gone without having an intimate connection with the LORD?
6) When is the right time to surrender?
7) Do you truly want to be found (after a “lifetime of being lost”)?
8) Where do you go when you need to search and seek? (Refer to Jeremiah 29:13.)
9) What can you do when you don’t know what to do?
10) How did Jesus do this thing called life?