Have you ever been on a spiritual quest or on a sacred journey toward the very heart of God? Have you ever taken part in a holy pursuit or pursued the Most High with a desperation that was hard to put into words? What did you discover…about yourself, about the LORD, about His Spirit’s influence inside of you?
If you have been on a spiritual quest, a sacred journey, or a holy pursuit…
Did you come to the place where you were able to see where you were lacking and where God was not? Did you come to the place where you were able to see how God’s power and strength were married and able to birth peace and soundness of mind in your own life? Did you come to the place where you were able to see how grace and faith perfectly touch to bring forth a great release and everlasting freedom through Jesus Christ?
I have been on and am currently engaged in a quest, a journey, a pursuit. It has been themed around my one word for 2013 – RELEASE. This is what I have learned so far:
1) Every quest, every journey, every pursuit should begin with God in mind.
2) Power and strength do not come from anything we do necessarily. Power and strength come from the LORD.
3) Where grace and faith intersect, there is freedom. Where grace and freedom intersect, there is faith.
4) The end of self leads to holy transformation and a true release in the spirit.
5) No release can be achieved apart from the Savior.