“You have the fountain of life that quenches our thirst. Your light has opened our eyes and awakened our souls.” – Psalm 36:9
Living the Word is a beautiful adventure. It is an adventure that is filled with God’s glorious light, with deep revelations about self, and with soul-changing truths that impact how one chooses to go forward. This morning, I thought I would share a few of the lessons I have learned as of late.
1) Being a witness and giving a testimony is not so much about us, rather, it is very much about God.
2) It is in the forgetting of self that we can better remember who we are.
3) The loudest life, much like the quietest, can depict the person who is desperately seeking connection.
4) Studying the Word of God is like being able to touch and cling to the highest cloud in the sky.
5) The sweet smiles that come your way should be cherished, for they are glimpses of grace.
6) Even in the hard moments of life, we must allow love to rule.
7) Give, expecting nothing in return.
8) When a wrong is done against you, trust assuredly that God will make it right.
9) When a child calls (no matter how many times), stop and answer.
10) A word of encouragement goes a long way in generating peace.