Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas from The Phone Tree Bible Study Group!
Top 10 Holiday Gift Ideas:
1) Make a donation to a children’s charity or outreach ministry.
2) Volunteer to cook or clean for a homebound congregant.
3) Send out 12 “encouragement cards” to people in your neighborhood.
4) Pray with at least one person every day until Christmas.
5) Gift away a few inspirational books from your bookshelf.
6) Initiate a text talk stream, sending godly messages with Scriptural references to any and everyone you know.
7) Send a letter to your church leadership, sharing nothing but positive words.
8) Schedule a movie night with just your close friends or family. (Make sure you select a movie that is Christ-centered, as this will influence conversation.)
9) Get a cashier’s check in a certain amount and give it to the next widow who crosses your path.
10) Start a Coins for Coats collection campaign, then purchase coats for the homeless.
A Tis the Season Gift-Away Giveaway
Win a copy of Katie Davis’ book, Kisses from Katie, in this year’s holiday gift-away giveaway. For your chance to enter, simply leave a comment or blog post link about a charitable and/or sacrificial act that you have done (or that you plan to do), in order to make someone else’s Christmas bright.
This giveaway ends on Sunday, December 22, 2013 at 11:59 PM, EST. A random winner will be selected. The winner’s name will be announced on Tuesday, December 24, 2013.