My OneWord365 focus for 2013 was RELEASE. In it, I had hoped to find the place where grace and freedom intersected. I believe the LORD, indeed, showed me the place where these two came and come together.
Through this RELEASE journey, the Most High granted me greater understanding of who He is and who I am in Him. I would like to share the greatest lessons that I have learned this year with you.
1) I must be willing to let go of myself if I mean to grab hold of the LORD. (John 3:30)
2) Love rules. (1 Corinthians 13:4-8)
4) Living Water must be consumed daily in order to combat spiritual dryness. (John 4:14)
6) Faith-walking requires much prayer, sincere praise, and a heart surrendered to worship. (Character Study: David)
7) The supernatural God cannot be defined or categorized in the natural. (Isaiah 55:8-9)
As 2014 gets ready to make its debut and I prepare for my next OneWord365 adventure, I will be quietly reflecting and praying. I invite you to peruse the archives and review the lessons that I have learned along the way this year. I also invite you to share the lessons that you have learned in 2013 here in the comment section of this post. Feel free to either summarize or add a link or two to your most meaningful posts. Your words may edify, encourage, ignite, or inspire someone else.
I look forward to connecting with you in the new year. I pray God’s best for you both now and in the future. Until we speak again, please know that you are loved in Christ.