RESTLESS – Because You Were Made for More by Jennie Allen
Week 2: God’s Story
Your life means something. It is important to God. You may not fully understand the significance of it in this season, but God has a plan and it requires that you be a part of it. His plan requires that your life be used in totality for His glory. If you are wondering what that looks like, what that means, or what that entails, then Week 2’s lesson will be perfect for you.
1) Identify what you have come to believe about your life related to God’s purpose. (Ask yourself how your story connects with His glory.)
2) In your study journal, write down John 17 (The Voice).
3) Memorize John 17:22-23.
4) Complete a word search study on glory/glory of God.
This week’s challenge will be to complete the following tasks:
– Review Hebrews 11. Email yourself and a friend the faith walk messages that you find associated with each of the listed “heroes of faith.”
– If you have the study video or access to the video, please watch the session entitled God’s Story.
“Something deep down inside us is made to live for a story bigger than ourselves – the story of the one who made us. Any other version of this story will consistently feel shallow and empty. ”
(SG, p. 33)