Thessalonians Summer Series
5P Bible Study Method
Pore, Paraphrase, Pull Out ->
– There will be times when our efforts to serve will be frustrated or rather hindered, but there will always be a way around that frustration or hindrance.
– Be open and alert to those who come sharing the Good News of the Anointed One.
– The purpose of the Christian saint is to strengthen, comfort, and encourage others in their faith.
– Do not be shaken or uprooted in your faith by the sufferings that you will have to endure; neither shall you lose heart as a result of life stressors.
– The evil one will test you to see what your faith is all about.
– Faith and love go hand in hand.
– Live grounded in the LORD.
– Celebrate when others are living their faith out loud in Christ.
– Be vigilant in your prayer life.
– Whatever is lacking in your life, rest assured, God will insure that you find completion.
– God will perfectly and precisely orchestrate our steps.
– Allow God to overwhelm you so much with His merciful and grace-filled love that an outlandish outpouring of it goes forth from your heart and into the lives of others.
– Be strong, brave, blameless and holy before God.
1) Do I believe that God is the solution to every problem, frustration and/or hindrance?
2) How can I properly distinguish and identify God’s Good News servant?
3) Am I fulfilling my purpose as it relates to ministering to others?
4) Am I firmly rooted in the LORD? (If yes, what makes this so? If not, what is holding me back?)
5) When the evil one shakes, shuffles, and disrupts my life, what is my faith response?
6) What is the relationship between faith and love?
7) How does Jesus Christ ground me? Do I allow Him full reign in this process?
8) How do I show others that their faith walk is a big deal?
9) What does a vigilant prayer life look like?
10) Can I ever be fully complete outside the LORD?
11) In what ways has the LORD ordered my steps this week?
12) Is love the origin and end of all things, and is it the true source from which bravery, compassion, and holiness stem from?
Plan and Pin -> Answer every question in my journal and/or through prayer./Spiritual Life Fitness Challenge: Create a flow chart showing the connection between God’s love input in me and its output into the lives of those around me.
Join me all summer long as I work my way through 1 and 2 Thessalonians using P. Shirer’s 5P Bible Study Method. In addition to this, I will be completing Beth Moore’s latest study, Children of the Day, so you may get a few extra tidbits here and there. God bless and stay in His Word!