If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it twice. Family time reading is a great way to strengthen bonds and facilitate communication between parents and their children. What better way to get to know each other than by sharing a laugh or two or by pondering aloud some deep thought related to the things of this life…or the life to come.
With that in mind, I have compiled a list of Faith, Family, & Fun book recommendations. Any of these titles would be an excellent choice to read to and/or with your young ones.
1) Katy Duck Is a Caterpillar by Alyssa Satin Capucilli
2) Bridget’s Beret by Tom Lichtenheld
3) The Animals Watched: An Alphabet Book by John Warren Stewig
4) Stand Tall by Molly Lou Melon
5) Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White
6) The Dot by Peter H. Reynolds
7) King David (Get to Know) by Nancy I. Sanders
8) Madison and the New Neighbors by Vanita Braver
9) Edwardo the Horriblest Boy in the Whole Wide World by John Burningham
10) Classics to Read Aloud to Your Children by William F. Russell
Stay connected to the Phone Tree to find out more Faith, Family & Fun book recommendations for 2015.