Thoughts… (My Reflections & Considerations)
So much came from my reading this week that I don’t even know where to begin! In order to make things simple enough to digest, I have decided to share the main points I learned as “Hear Me” points.
Week 8 “Hear Me” Points ->
1) We are loved by the eternal God who is not only the LORD God Provider, but He is also the LORD God Truth.
2) We can always trust God to communicate AND orchestrate His perfect plan, which will forever be THE perfect plan.
Words… (Scriptural References and Study Points)
– Read and study Exodus 16.
– Identify at least three ways that the LORD manifests His presence and provision in these verses.
– What is it important for us, as a people of God, to learn from Exodus 16:28?
– What do these verses teach us about trusting and depending on God?
– Reflect on Psalm 23’s “I shall not want” message and the LORD’s Prayer words, “Give us this day our daily bread.”
– What is the underlying Sabbath principle focus for this week?
Actions… (Life Application)
Recite these words out loud daily…”LORD, I trust You to provide the just right amount of what I truly need.”
“Listen for the rhythms of God’s grace and live according to its cadence – easy, light, full of mercy.”