12 Sundays…Week 6
Position: Psalm 148:8-14
Pore Over/Paraphrase: All things that have been made by God are to declare Him magnificent. They are to offer Him their full praise. He is to be recognized as LORD supreme and King extraordinaire. It is to be understood that there is nothing (no person, place or thing) higher. God’s people must live praising Him in every moment.
Pull Out (the spiritual principles):
– The life purpose of all is to praise, to exalt and to proclaim the LORD.
– Existing in the fullness of God means living with Him as the preeminent LORD.
– Full praise denotes a firstfruit offering.
– Never hold back or try to keep back your complete truth from God.
– As King and LORD, God should be declared Ruler over your heart and life.
– No matter how high you go or how far you look, God will still be there revealing Himself as the Most High.
– Be present in every moment, constantly seeking and finding the Almighty.
Pose (the questions):
– What have I considered to be my life purpose prior to today?
– Does my life purpose include God? Has it ever been about Him?
– Can I more clearly define the fullness of God?
– Why is it so vital to recognize God as preeminent LORD?
– In what ways can praise be offered?
– Does anything come out of my mouth more than praise?
– What are firstfruits?
– Is it wise to attempt to “trick” God by trying to hide who and what we are or have been doing?
– Is it impossible to follow God and His lead? (Delve deeply into this question. Discuss it with a spiritual mentor, Bible scholar, and/or an accountability partner.)
– Can you outrun, outmaneuver, or outwit God? (Why do so many try and what is the end result of that?)
– Is there truly an opportunity to see God in every moment?
– Can grace be found even in the unpretty things of life?
– Do I begin and end my day with praise to God?
Proceed to Psalm 118:1-11. Read the verses and make your 5p notations.
photo courtesy of worshipsounds