A #DestinationJESUS Sunday Bible Study Series
January 2016 – Isaiah: Study 2
Assigned Reading: Isaiah 2-3
Points of Consideration:
- Who gave Isaiah the prophecy concerning Judah and Jerusalem?
- What would be established in the last days?
- What is the significance of the imploration made by Isaiah in 2:5?
- How did God’s people show forth their idolatry?
- How will God deal with the haughtiness of men?
- What does the “LORD of hosts” mean?
- What will the LORD take away from Judah and Jerusalem as a result of their actions?
- What is the main point that Isaiah 3:8 is making?
- Are the children of God attempting to hide their sins or are they flaunting their sins?
- What does the Bible say about how the “daughters of Zion” would be handled?
Did any one verse resonate with you personally?
What is your #destination message from chapters 2-3?
- Have you been or are you strongly persuaded or enticed to partake in believing in strange philosophies, religious practices, or foreign ways that have nothing to do with the LORD?
- Do you believe any one idol or little “g” god is greater than the Almighty God, and are your guilty of placing one such thing higher than Him?
- Are the sins that you commit or that you have committed ever been hidden from God? Expound.
- Have you ever been stripped bare by the LORD and if so, what did you learn about Him and about yourself?
Going Further: Explore the history of Sodom and Gomorrah.
“Say to the righteous that it will go well with them, For they will eat the fruit of their [righteous] actions.” – Isaiah 3:10 (AMP)