A #DestinationJESUS Sunday Bible Study Series
January 2016 – Isaiah: Study 3
Assigned Reading: Isaiah 4-5
Points of Consideration:
- Who is the Branch of the LORD being identified in Isaiah 4:2?
- What prophecy was uncovered in chapter 4?
- What did the LORD specifically want to do regarding Zion and Jerusalem?
- What was the significance of the cloud and the fire noted in Isaiah 4:5-6?
- Who is the Beloved and what did He do?
- Is there a notable relationship between Isaiah 5 and John 15:1-8?
- What powerful message is the LORD teaching in Isaiah 5:7?
- What is Sheol?
- How many names is God referred to in chapter 5?
- What are the justice, judgment, and anger of the LORD all about?
Did any one verse resonate with you personally?
What is your #destination message from chapters 4 and 5?
- How can one learn to pay attention to the deeds of the LORD?
- How do we expand our knowledge of God?
- What type of fruit does your life yield?
- Why do you think God continuously reveals His names to His children?
Going Further: Explore the name “Branch of the LORD.”
“But the Lord of hosts will be exalted in justice,
And God, the Holy One, will show Himself holy in righteousness [through His righteous judgments].” – Isaiah 5:16 (AMP)